Tuesday 4 June 2013

Terrible Tuesday.

A horrible day today after such big WA day long weekend. A lot of gigs around Perth, one of which I went to Breach & Route 94 @ Gilkinson's for Next Hype. I'm not to sure what happened that night but Next Hype have previously thrown some epic parties and with Breach & the mysterious Route 94 on the bill you would think it would be another night to remember, sadly it wasn't. Both average sets to an average crowd with no real lighting effects, I really felt let down. Anyway just an opinion, still won't stop me loving the two artists and Next Hype as their the ones bringing in some quality acts to such a remote city. Here's some songs ive discovered recently that got me through the Terrible Tuesday  >  >  >













1 comment:

  1. That's a real bummer man - I am seeing them both on Friday in Brisbane so hopefully they can make me feel a little different. Long weekend this weekend though should should aid my Terrible Tuesday a little. Sure you will be back soon enough. Loving that Foals remix hopefully we see a release soon (if not already).

    ReplyDelete