Wednesday 20 March 2013

Classic Wednesdays...

Apparently, I have been living under a rock because I haven't heard the news that Daft Punk will be releasing a new album later this year. The duo have had some time off after their last world tour (something I was lucky enough to attend) and now are back with a long awaited album, or are they. . . The leaks are not official, however the demo's and samples given sound a lot like their previous work and if thats something to go by, this one will be a classic! So I was going to post some of their old shit to make up this weeks classic but then on second thoughts, I decided to do something for smart, people who know this track will know what i'm on about. . . Le Knight Club - Hysteria. Le Knight Club is a duo from France consisting of (???), anyway its a French-House classic that is very very familiar to Daft Punk. Enjoy


Ohhh and here's a track from Daft Punks new album 


No comments:

Post a Comment